Working with Communication Diagram¶
To create a Communication Diagram:
- Select first an element where a new Communication Diagram to be contained as a child.
- Select Model | Add Diagram | Communication Diagram in Menu Bar or select Add Diagram | Communication Diagram in Context Menu.
In Communication Diagram, you can use following elements.
- UML Communication Diagram
- For more information about UML Communication Diagram.
To create an Connector (or Self Connector):
- Select Connector (or Self Connector) in Toolbox.
- Drag from a Lifeline and drop on another Lifeline. (Just click on a Lifeline if you want to create a Self Connector.)
To create a Forward Message:
- Select Forward Message in Toolbox.
- Click on a Connector.
To edit a Message, you can do following actions:
- Use Quick Edit for Message by double-click or press
Enteron a selected Message.